Translate

Tuesday, April 09, 2024

 After Covid-19 and a series of events that made me sideline The hobby for a long time, little by little I have returned to it. 

Last year I was able to play a game of  the Middle-Earth strategy game by GW. I built an army of riders of Rohan and played with my friend Scott. It was fun and I like the figures, they were fun to paint.

Then , last summer painted figures and have been painting and putting together terrain for Burrows and Badgers. They will be releasing the V2 of their rule set in 2025, but I got into their Facebook group to game test the rules in advance. I really like them. Its a fun great setting and the figures are very nice.

A couple of weeks ago I went to Huzzah and played Tercios with my friend Josh and that was great. This is one of my favorite time periods so got me really excited to start working on my pike and shot armies, specially since a new version of by fire and the sword will be releasing soon.


Finally, just out of the blue, Dutch, another friend from Huzzah, was looking for Art de la Guerre players, and I volunteered. We played last Saturday, and it was a lot of fun!

So all this recent activity motivated me to dive in into the closet and search all my old projects. Luckily, I had this blog, so i was able to more or less track what I was doing when I stopped completely and step away from it for whatever reasons.

so for the moment I will concentrate in finishing the ADLG figures that I already had primed and are in popsicle sticks ready to plaint, and I will prepare the pike and shit armies that I need to finish.



I am excited about this and I feel its going to be fun, I just need a bit more discipline and organization.


so let's start...



No comments: