Translate

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

After a long hiatus.....

So as they saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.....after re-starting with the Hobby again, my actual workload changed, and I started to have less and less time to paint or play. Then I had to travel for work and then had family commitments to attend etc....
now it seems things are going back to a stable pace before I travel again.

In the mean time, I have still played some Malifaux and had the opportunity to play ADLG a couple of times. So I have gone back and painted some Teutonic Knights in 15mm and continued painting the Malifaux Crews that I had not finished.

Also, My local hobby shop got big into 40k (again) and to jump in the bandwagon I decided to build Orks and Talons of the emperor (Sisters of silence and custodians with some inquisition in it).

Lastly I finally dragged my rear to finally get my Franco-Prussian war project started. its a long term project that will involve the whole 1859- 1871 European wars era (Austro -Prussian war, Wars of the Italian unification, the second schleswig war etc). I am building it with pendraken 10mm miniatures and well I have ways to go but at least I started.







so that is all for now and hope to keep these posts going.

No comments: